Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Event Links
Links to Waivers and other information
Please note that all CMCC registration fees must be paid in advance via PayPal. We no longer accept any other form of payment for registration. Walk-in registrants/on-site payments will not be accommodated.
- General Information
- CMCC Event Registration
- ExpoCMCC Information & Registration – 3 day/2 night overland trip during CMCC
- Coal Mine Cruiser Classic Waiver
- Rausch Creek Off-road Park (Check here for application and waivers)
- Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area
- Twin Grove Campground (Event HQ)
- Campground Event Entrance Map
- TLCA Membership Info Required
- Supporting Vendors – 2017
- CMCC Buy/Sell/Swap on IH8MUD.COM
Do NOT mail in your Rausch Creek waivers. They will be collected when you check in at the Rausch Creek registration trailer.
GCLC waivers can be emailed to: president<at>gclcny.com